Life happens, and when it does you’ll need to borrow money to pay for it. How are you going to do that over your lifetime and not borrow from banks and finance companies?
Build your own bank and then you can borrow from yourself. You can pay back the loan without the crippling interest rates banks and credit card companies are famous for.
Have You Financially Thought About…
- Healthcare costs – A good finance plan is about considering your longevity. You’ll need to factor in the growing health costs that come with old age, and if your financial health is good, then you can afford the healthcare you need without the added stress of high-interest loans and deductibles.
- Starting a business – Join the likes of Walt Disney and J.C. Penney and finance or grow your business with your own money.
- College – Your funds aren’t included when assessing your qualification for financial aid because they are not considered an asset. You can even use them to help children or grandchildren go through college.
- Debt reduction – Pay off your mortgage, credit card debt or student loans from your fund and then repay the loan you gave yourself interest free.
- Long-term care – Enjoy the benefit of our plan that includes long-term or in-home care.
- Family emergencies – Job loss, medical emergencies, car damage or funeral expenses can, unfortunately, happen to anyone, but your account can cover the unexpected expenses.
The financial plan we form with you is a plan to help you retire comfortably when you choose to do so. Think about the lifestyle you want 30 years from now and start planning for it.
This is the only financial product that lets you pull the money out but it keeps growing. Anytime you take money out of your account, you continue to get your dividends and interest as if you never took the money. As long as you don’t allow your policy to lapse, your money will continue to grow.
How Can I Help?
If you have a question or comment, let me know what they are and I’ll get back with you within an hour (if not less).